By controlling the ingredients that make composting work, it is created in as little as 1 week.
Our insulated drum helps the micro-organisms break down organic matter faster.
Turning the drum mixes the material. This feeds air to the bacteria, helping their growth.
Mixing also ensures that all of the material is composted.
Less shavings are used than with other composting methods.
Save money from other disposal options
- No fuel needed to operate.
- Saves labor
- Durable construction for a long service life.
Improve your Biosecurity
- Rodents, scavengers, wild birds (and that pesky neighbor’s dog) are not attracted to your disposal site.
- Less truck traffic from fuel deliveries or deadstock removal.
- Destroys disease causing pathogens.
- Immediate disposal of deadstock.
Improve the environment
- No burning fuel, creating smoke on your farm, or greenhouse gas in the air.
- Very little energy input from disposing of deadstock.
- No wild animals around the farmstead.
- Attractive design enhances your farm.
And it’s kind of Fun!