Actium Rotary Compost Drums for Onsite Composting for Agricultural, Commercial, or Institutional Use
Actium Resources designs and manufactures Rotary Drum Composters for onsite waste disposal. Our rotating drum composting systems are based on original, innovative designs developed over years of experience. We like to explore the possibilities of onsite composting for different situations. Let us know what your composting goals are. We can prepare you a quote.
Our Composting Equipment Customers
- Poultry Producers who use it to easily and economically compost their regular mortalities.
For Composting Food Waste
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Ocean Resort/Golf Course in Bahamas
- Poultry Farm in Honduras
- Northern Community
- Community Gardens
- Roof Top Garden
- Cannabis Greenhouses
- Flower Farm
Some Benefits of Onsite Composting Equipment
- Create compost at your facility
- Decrease your Carbon Footprint
- Control Flies and Odours
- Divert Organic Waste from Landfills
- Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- On-Site Organic Waste Disposal Saves You Money
- Improve the Leed’s Rating for Environmentally Sustainable Buildings
Be sure to visit our More Info page for some interesting information. Dr. Meaghan Wilton tells us about operating the Actium Batch Composter at Fort Albany First Nations in the sub arctic.